Skip to content…

Application to Sell/Distribute Feed, Fertilizer, Soil Conditioners, Ag Lime

This online form is for NEW LICENSES ONLY. If you have any changes to your existing firm, please call (402) 471-2351.

If your firm manufactures and/or distributes the following you are required to register all in-state locations. If you have no in-state locations, your principal out-of-state office must be registered.

  • Commercial Feed
  • Commercial Fertilizers or Soil Conditioners
  • Agricultural Liming Materials

To proceed, you will need a checking or savings account (with the routing number) or MasterCard, Discover or Visa credit card information.

A small transaction fee will be added to your payment. For some payments, selection of eCheck will give you a discount on your transaction fee. We will email a receipt to the email address you provide. You may also print a receipt when the transaction is complete.

The total payment covers the amount you owe as well as the operating costs, incurred by the Network Manager, Nebraska Interactive, LLC contracted by the Nebraska State Records Board (NSRB) to provide online services for Nebraska government agencies, including the State's portal ( Nebraska Interactive builds and manages online solutions that help Nebraska government realize greater operational efficiencies by allowing citizens to interact quickly and easily with their government.

Questions regarding the Firm Registration Certificate Application program can be directed to: Nebraska Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Protection P.O. Box 94756 Lincoln, NE 68509-4756 Phone: (402) 471-2351, Fax: (402) 471-6892 Email: